NO WARRANTY/LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL strive to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate and reliable. However, YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL and the World Wide Web (or Web Site Host) are not infallible and errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL make no representations about the reliability of the features of this Site, the YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL Content (defined below), Submitted Content (defined below), or any other Site feature. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material and/or systems will be at your own risk. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL are not responsible for the information, data, text or other materials that may appear in Submitted Content or may otherwise be submitted by users. Opinions expressed in Submitted Content do not necessarily reflect the opinions of YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL, and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL do not endorse and have no control over Submitted Content. Submitted Content is not necessarily reviewed by YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL prior to posting and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL make no warranties, express or implied, as to the Submitted Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Submitted Content. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL make no representations regarding the amount of time that any YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL Content or Submitted Content will be preserved.
YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL disclaim any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this web site, including without limitation the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL are not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this web site (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements). THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, NOR SHALL YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL'S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. In no event shall YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL's total liability for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed five dollars (US $5.00). Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; as a result, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
COMMUNICATING WITH YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL
These areas are designed to give our users the ability to contact us with questions or concerns, to engage in dialogue with us and other Site users, or to take advantage of other features we may provide from time to time. They are not intended for, and should not be used to, submit unsolicited ideas. It is company policy not to accept such unsolicited ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or similar materials from outside parties. By entering the Site you acknowledge and agree that any materials, ideas or other communications you transmit to us in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. It is YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL's policy not to accept, and to return, any unsolicited ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or other similar materials. Nevertheless, should you submit such materials, you understand that you have no ownership rights in any ideas you may submit, and you expressly disclaim any rights or causes of action you may have with respect to any materials you may submit.
YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL PROPERTY
This web site contains many valuable trademarks owned and used by YUM! Brands Inc & PHL and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. These trademarks are used to distinguish YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL's quality products and services. The text, graphics and html code contained in this web site are the exclusive property of YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL Corporation. ("YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL Content"). YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL Content is protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and except where otherwise noted, is not to be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, without the prior express written permission of YUM! Brands Inc & PHL.
Third party content, such as user-posted content, including graphics, video clips, images, trademarks, trade names, characters, and trademarks and copyrights is the property of the third parties that market or license that content, and is used by YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL subject to license or subject to the fair use provisions of Trinidad & Tobago copyright or trademark law or made permissible under other applicable law.
If you are a trademark or copyright owner and you believe that your trademark or copyright rights have been violated, please go to our Proprietary Rights Complaint Process page and follow the instructions at that area.
On certain areas of our Site you may be able to submit text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, and other materials and content ("Submitted Content"). You have no ownership rights in your account or other access to the Site or features therein, and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL may delete all Submitted Content at any time, with or without notice, if YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL deem that you have violated these Terms, the law, or for any other reason. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL assume no liability for any information removed from our Site, and reserve the right to permanently restrict access to the Site or for features therein.
By posting, displaying, publishing or otherwise submitting Submitted Content on or through this Site, you understand and acknowledge that any materials, ideas or other communications you transmit in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, video, scripts, music, photographs, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL may be used by YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever subject to following terms:
- You hereby grant to YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL a limited, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, worldwide, fully-paid, royalty free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute Submitted Content. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute, and tag any Submitted Content, as well as the right to sublicense Submitted Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other platforms, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs.
- You represent and warrant that you own the Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you on the Site and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of your Submitted Content, and our use thereof, does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you to the Site.
- You agree that your Submitted Content is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL under any obligation. You agree that YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL are free to disclose the ideas contained in the Submission, including, for example, ingredient or menu item suggestions, on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Submission, YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Your posting of Submitted Content is further subject to the following posting rules:
- You may not post any content that, as determined in YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL's sole discretion, is unlawful, harmful, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- You may not post any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy of any other individual or entity, or anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential. You agree that you will not impersonate any person or organization, including without limitation, the personnel of YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL. You further agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization, nor will you post any content that contains slanderous or libellous comments about others, or that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of a third party.
- You may not post any content that contains business solicitation of any type, including advertising a product or service, offering a product or service for sale, or directing website visitors to a location for more information about a product or service.
- You may not post any software, files or links to other sites, and you may not post any content that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site, or feature of the Site. You may not modify in any way any specifications, technology or application codes provided to you by YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL or as embedded in the Submitted Content unless expressly authorized in writing by YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL.
- You may not share or transfer password or other access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently. You shall bear sole responsibility for all use of any account you have been permitted to create on this Site and for the confidentiality of your password. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within the Site. If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact Prestige Holdings Limited 47-49 Sackville Street Port of Spain Trinidad West Indies
WEB SITE ACCESS
- In order to access some features of the Site, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online Web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submitted Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees, and website contractors and each of their officers, employees and agents harmless from any claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these Terms, or any violations thereof by your dependents or which arises from the use of Submitted Content.
The YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL web site may link to sites not maintained by or related to YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL. Hyper-text links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this web site or YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL have not reviewed the sites hyper-linked to or from this web site and is not responsible for the content of any other site. These links are to be accessed at the user's own risk. YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL make no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to or from this web site. Furthermore, YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL do not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to or from this web site.
TEXT MESSAGING NOTICE
If you choose to participate in any KFC or PHL promotion that may involve the use of text messaging (either sending or receiving), YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL will not charge you for the text messaging; however, standard text messaging rates will apply to each text message sent or received as provided in your wireless rate plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details).
These terms, constitute the entire agreement between you and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL and govern your use of the YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals whether electronic, oral or written, between you and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL with respect to the YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL site and services. Both you and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed and neither of you nor YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other.
The failure of YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' original intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Software that may be available in connection with this site is subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from this site or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of Trinidad & Tobago laws. Downloading or using the software is at your sole risk.
The failure of YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL to comply with this Agreement because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL, shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement. If YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL fail to act with respect to your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL are not waiving its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
The headings in this Agreement are for your convenience and reference. These headings do not limit or affect this Agreement.
ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to your use of the YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL site or your Submitted Content shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Trinidad & Tobago law and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award by the arbitrator of reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs reasonably incurred in connection with the arbitration. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR SUBMIT CONTENT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
BY USING THE YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL SITE OR SUBMITTING CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL SITE OR YOUR SUBMITTED CONTENT WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by Trinidad & Tobago Law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of you or YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL in connection with your use of the YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL site or your Submitted Content, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Trinidad & Tobago, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in Trinidad & Tobago.
This Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between you and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL, and is accepted by you upon your use of the site. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and YUM! BRANDS INC & PHL regarding the use of the site and the features therein. By using this site, you represent that you are capable of entering into a binding agreement, and that you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
YUM! BRANDS Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS, VIEW OR USE THIS SITE IN ANY MANNER.
Restriction of Liability
Yum! will not be liable for any damages or injuries caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Under no circumstances shall Yum! be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this site or the Materials (as defined below), including without limitation, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive losses, damages or expenses or lost profits or savings even if Yum! has been advised of their possible existence, or even if Yum! or an authorized Yum! representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
Restrictions on Use
Except as stated herein, all information and materials contained in this site including the design of this site, the text, graphics, logos, images, icons, interfaces and the selection, assembly and arrangements thereof (the “Materials”) are the sole property of Yum!, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns and related companies or the respective owners of such Materials. You may not use the Materials except as specifically contemplated herein. Modification or use of the Materials for any other purpose will violate the intellectual property rights of the respective owners of such Materials. You may not use the Materials on any other website. You agree to prevent any unauthorized use of the Materials. You may not resell, redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert any Materials from this site to a human perceivable form. Except as specifically provided herein, you may not copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit Materials from this site in any way without Yum!’s prior written consent. The Materials in this site are provided for lawful purposes only, and you may not use this site in any manner which is contrary to any applicable local, provincial, national, international and foreign laws which govern your use of this site. You may not use this site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this site.
Except as described otherwise, the Materials are made available only to provide information and promote KFC products and services in Trinidad and Tobago. Yum! controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and makes no representation or warranty that the Materials and the KFC products and services described in this site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you use this site from another country you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
The Materials could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Yum! may make changes or improvements at any time.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. Yum! DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS. Yum! DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AND PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Yum! DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT Yum!) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL APPLY TO ALL DAMAGES OR INJURIES INCURRED FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Yum!, ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS AND RELATED ENTITIES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws in force in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, without regard to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any dispute or controversy arising from this site, you expressly consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Trinidad and Tobago. If any part of the Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. KFC products and services are available in many parts of the world. However, this KFC site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide. This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Yum!. Yum! is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Yum! of the sites.
KFC, all logos, registered trademarks and other logos and/or slogans used in this site are used under license from KFC International, LLC. All trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners. Yum! Restaurants International Company. All Rights Reserved.